Since 1990, thirty-six diseases and chronic health conditions have more than doubled in the US
There has been a sudden increase in unexplained disease and chronic health impacts in the US. Thirty-six have more than doubled. Twenty have more than tripled. Among these, 26 are either autoimmune or neurological diseases. Each new category of disease now surpasses both cancer and heart disease in growth and prevalence. This paper traces the explosion of forty germ-less diseases and the 7 bio-markers they share.
..............................PAPER: Root Cause in the Dramatic Rise of Chronic Disease 2018
- Exploding Diseases and Health Conditions: autism, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, depression, ADHD, autoimmune disease, leukemia, Celiac disease, anxiety, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Leukemia, Melanoma, stroke, kidney disease, sleep apnea, COPD, hypertension, asthma, arthritis, obesity, erectile dysfunction, panic disorder, thyroid dysfunction, bipolar disorder, insomnia, psycho-social conditions and more…
- 170 million Americans are now suffering from these germ-less diseases and chronic health issues.
Is there a common biological cause?
- Biological Link: all 40 diseases and chronic health conditions share these biological markers:
- P-FACTOR: Is a single molecule to blame? A molecule made in the body called peroxynitrite (ONOO), which is known for its devastating biological effects , is also linked with all 40 fast-growing diseases and all six bio-markers. The multiple impacts and biological chaos it causes is called p-factor. Is p-factor the biological smoking gun for chronic disease?
A New Era of Chronic Disease: the US has entered a new era of chronic disease where more than half the population is affected and four new disease groups have emerged. More than 100 million aren't sleeping well. More than 50 million suffer from autoimmune disease and there are more than 91 million reported neurological disorders in the US population of 326 million.
Environmental link? Scientists believe P-Factor (peroxynitrite) is triggered by something in the environment (or diet).
What’s your hunch? What has changed in the environment or diet since 1990?
- Vote – cast your vote.
- Post: suggest your thesis and add your post.
Vote for the common Cause: (pick 3 and rank them)